Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the effect of education on the performance of employees of Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch, to determine the effect of training on employee performance of Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch, to analyze Analyzing the effect of education and training on employee performance of Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang branch both simultaneously. This type of research is quantitative with qualitative data. ). The population in this study were all employees at Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch totaling 36 employees, the sampling technique used was total sampling technique. Sources of data using primary data and secondary data. The research instrument used in this study was a questionnaire (questionnaire) arranged according to a Likert scale, which was tested for validity and reliability. Data analysis using multiple linear regression and using SPSS 16. The results of this study are (1) In testing the education variable hypothesis, the t-count value of 2.104 is greater than t-table 2.034 and the sig value of the Education variable is 0.043 which is smaller than 0.05, then the result of the test decision is that Education partially has a significant effect.on the Employee Performance of Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch. The indicator of the Education variable that gets the highest score is the Organizational Development indicator with a TCR value of 81.4%, this indicates that the Organizational Development indicator is the most dominantly approved by employees, so Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch must continue to maintain this because education is Effectiveness will encourage employee performance to be better and act as expected. (2) Testing on the Training variable shows that the t-count value of 3.748 is greater than t-table 2.034 and the sig value of the Work Environment variable is 0.001 <0.05. So from the test results, the work environment partially has a significant effect on employee performance. The indicator on the Training variable that gets the highest score is indicators of Training Objectives and Facilities with a TCR value of 80.6%, Bank Nagari Pasar Raya Padang Branch must maintain this, complete facilities will support employees in their work. The training that is followed during work increases skills in carrying out tasks, increases self-confidence and is able to face the demands of work if in carrying out work using tools it must be mastered in its operation. (3) The results of testing the hypothesis simultaneously, the results of the f test are obtained, namely the value of f table 54.235 is greater than f table 3.28 and a significance value of 0.000 <0.05. So the results of these tests indicate that education and training simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance. From the two variables studied, it is known that the training variable is the main factor for employees to improve their performance because the significant number is 0.001. The results of this study indicate that employees perceive training as the most sensitive factor in doing their job properly and correctly. The contribution of Education and Training to Employee Performance is 76.7% while the remaining 23.3% is influenced by other variables not examined.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
 Pusdatinaker, 2003. Employment Glossary Book. Pusdatinaker: Jakarta.
 Hasibuan, Malaysia. 2005. Human Resource Management. Revised Edition. Earth Literacy: Jakarta.
 Rivai, Veithzal and Basri. 2005. Performance Appraisal: The Right System To Assess Employee Performance And Improve Company Competitiveness. PT Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta
 Rivai, Veithzal. 2009. Human Resource Management for Companies. PT Rajagrafindo Persada. Jakarta.