Main Article Content
The results of this study aim to examine and analyze the Effect of Leadership and Compensation Style on the Work Spirit of the Honorary Employees of the Sioban Health Center, Sipora Selatan District, Mentawai Islands District. Where Variable X1 Is Leadership Style, X2 Compensation, Dependent Variable Is Morale. This study uses a classic assumption test which consists of a normality test, a multi-priority test, a heroskadisity test and a multiple regression test, a t test and an F test. The results of the Study of Leadership Style Variable have a positive and significant effect on morale, Compensation has a positive and significant effect on morale, the variables of leadership style and compensation simultaneously or simultaneously have a significant and significant effect on morale. The contribution of Leadership Style and Compensation to the Spirit of Work is 76.60% while the remaining 23.40% is influenced by other variables outside this study such as motivation, competence and others.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
 Agussalim Manguluang, 2015. Advanced Statistics, Ekasakti Press, Padang.
 Ahmad Tohardi, 2016, Practical Understanding of Resource Management Man. Tanjung Pura University, Mandar Maju, Bandung.
 Alex S. Nitisemito, 2014, Personnel Management, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.
 Arikunto, S., 2015, Research Procedure: A Practical Approach. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
 Barry, Berman, JR Evans., 2014, Retail Management: A Strategic approach, Global Edition.
 Edy Sutrisno, 2015, Human Resource Management, Jakarta.
 Fullchis Nurtjahjani, 2016 Establishing Relationships With Business Relations, Polinema Press.
 Ghozali, Imam., 2016, Multivariate Analysis Application With IBM Program.SPSS 20) Semarang: Diponegoro University.
 Handoko, T. Hani., 2016, Personnel Management and Human Resources.Yogyakarta: BPFE.
 Hasibuan, Malayu., 2017, Human Resource Management. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
 Ikhsan, Arfan, and Muhammad Ishak., 2017, Behavioral Accounting.Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
 Kartini Kartono., 2016, Leaders and Leadership, Jakarta: PT. Rajawaligrafindo Persada.
 Maier, Norman RF, 2015, Psychology in Industry. Boston : Houghtin Mifflin.
 Mathis, Robert L and John H. Jackson., 2017, Human Resource Management. Book 1, Translated: Jimmy Sadeli and Bayu. Prawira Hie, Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
 Moekijat., 2014, Human Resource Management, Bandung. Mutiara S.Panggabean, 2015, Human Resource Management, Jakarta.
 Rivai Zainal, Veithzal., 2014, Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Raja. Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
 Robbins, SP and Timothy A. Judge., 2015, Organizational Behavior, Issue 16. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
 Siagian, Son. P., 2015, Human Resource Management. Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
 Sugiyono. 2014. Research Methods. Bandung: Alphabeta.